This online service allows you to see up to date information on your child and current information on your child’sâ school.Â Parents can access information about their son/daughter including:
- interim reports
- annual reports
Parents can ensure that key information retained by the school (e.g. contact details) is correct and see what lessons your child has everydayÂ in their online timetable.
To enable us to issue you with yourÂ individual username and secureÂ passwordÂ please read, accept (by signing) and return anÂ Â SLG Parent Agreement to Mr Kendrick-White at the address above.Â We will issue usernames and passwordsÂ once we are in receipt of your signed document â please call 01708 730462 or email DKENDRICKWHITE@STEDS.ORG.UKÂ if you do not receive a further communication.
The following is important information about your Online AccountÂ and the data that you will be able to access:
- Only Parents or Carers with âparental controlâ for a particular child are entitled to a SIMS Learning Gateway account for that childâs data.Â Parents without parental control are not allowed accounts and are not receiving this letter.
- Only you (as theÂ Parent of aÂ Child), yourÂ child and authorised school staff can access this data about your child.Â A Parent or Carer cannot see any contact information (e.g. home address, phone number, email address etc) about another Parent or Carer or any child.
- Your data and that of all children is managed by the school and is held securely on servers at your childâs school.Â We take the security of this data very seriously and all sensible measures have been taken to safeguard this information.
- When you connect to SIMS Learning Gateway, data is transmitted across the Internet securely using security encryption.
- You will be able to change your password at will to maintain the security of your account