This online service allows you to see up to date information on your child and current information on your child’s’ school.
You can access you child’s attendance and progress records, can ensure that key information retained by the school (e.g. contact details) is correct and see what lessons your child has everyday in their online timetable.
To enable us to issue you with your individual username and secure password please read, accept (by signing) and returning a SLG Parent Agreement to Mrs S Davies, Office Administrator at the address above. We will issue usernames and passwords once we are in receipt of your signed document – please call 01708 771100 or email email@example.com if you do not receive a further communication.
The following is important information about your Online Account and the data that you will be able to access:
- Only Parents or Carers with ‘parental control’ for a particular child are entitled to a SIMS Learning Gateway account for that child’s data. Parents without parental control are not allowed accounts and are not receiving this letter.
- Only you (as the Parent of a Child), your child and authorised school staff can access this data about your child. A Parent or Carer cannot see any contact information (e.g. home address, phone number, email address etc) about another Parent or Carer or any child.
- Your data and that of all children is managed by the school and is held securely on servers at your child’s school. We take the security of this data very seriously and all sensible measures have been taken to safeguard this information.
- When you connect to SIMS Learning Gateway, data is transmitted across the Internet securely using security encryption.
- You will be able to change your password at will to maintain the security of your account