This online service allows you to see up to date information on your child and current information on your child’s‚Äô school.¬† Parents can access information about their son/daughter including:
- interim reports
- annual reports
Parents can ensure that key information retained by the school (e.g. contact details) is correct and see what lessons your child has everyday¬†in their online timetable.¬†
To enable us to issue you with your¬†individual username and secure¬†password¬†please read, accept (by signing) and returning a¬†¬†SLG Parent Agreement to Mrs S Davies, Office Administrator at the address above.¬† We will issue usernames and passwords¬† once we are in receipt of your signed document ‚Äď please call 01708 771100 or email email@example.com if you do not receive a further communication.
The following is important information about your Online Account¬†and the data that you will be able to access:
- Only Parents or Carers with ‚Äėparental control‚Äô for a particular child are entitled to a SIMS Learning Gateway account for that child‚Äôs data.¬† Parents without parental control are not allowed accounts and are not receiving this letter.
- Only you (as the¬†Parent of a¬†Child), your¬†child and authorised school staff can access this data about your child.¬† A Parent or Carer cannot see any contact information (e.g. home address, phone number, email address etc) about another Parent or Carer or any child.
- Your data and that of all children is managed by the school and is held securely on servers at your child‚Äôs school.¬† We take the security of this data very seriously and all sensible measures have been taken to safeguard this information.
- When you connect to SIMS Learning Gateway, data is transmitted across the Internet securely using security encryption.
- You will be able to change your password at will to maintain the security of your account